Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How to put yourself into a picture using paint.NET?

I was wondering if there's a way to get a photo of myself and cut out my body and put it into another picture that I want to be in..using paint.NET


I know I did it before using a photoshop trial I had... I put myself beside Brad Pitt lol. I just want to know if I can do that using paint.NET


If you could give me steps or give me the link of a website telling how to do it. Thanks!How to put yourself into a picture using paint.NET?
Unfortunately, paint.NET hasn't got ( as of now ) blending on brushes. That means if you cut the body you will be left with jagged edges between the head and the new body. They make the picture look extremely bad and cannot be removed using paint.NET's tools.





Wait for a better version or use GIMP. It is as free as paint.NET, and has many more features.





http://www.gimp.org





Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment