Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can i make my own 24 frame per second cartoon and add sound and how do I color a drawing with paint. net.

If I drew a picture and scanned it onto my computer how would i color it and make it look proffesional. Can I do this with paint.net?How can i make my own 24 frame per second cartoon and add sound and how do I color a drawing with paint. net.
If you want to do computer colouring my suggestion is to use Adobe Photoshop, it's pretty much industry standardHow can i make my own 24 frame per second cartoon and add sound and how do I color a drawing with paint. net.
If you really want to get a professional looking cartoon, I suggest looking into Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Flash. You will get quality results once you learn how to use it.





Check out this site to see examples of Flash: http://www.CartoonSmart.com
  • over the counter cream
  • venetian mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment