Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do you like Paint.Net and what are some like it?

I'm thinking of installing Paint.Net, how do you like it if you used it?


What are some other sites like it? Free, of course. Thanks! %26lt;3How do you like Paint.Net and what are some like it?
the gimp is a good one. it looks and feels alot like adobe photoshop and is free.





http://download.cnet.com/GIMP/3000-2192_鈥?/a>How do you like Paint.Net and what are some like it?
I like paint.net, It works in layers, and has some cool image effects. It's a decent free alternative to Photoshop. It doesn't have all of the bells and whistles, but there is plenty there. It loads quickly as well. I even prefer it to Photoshop for some quick editing.


The only thing I don't like about it, is how it works with type. I feel like that tool is sloppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment