Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I set my paint.net creation as my desktop wallpaper?

Save your creation as a jpg or bmp or any other format, and then you can go to the desktop and right click


go to - Properties %26gt; click on Desktop tab and choose Browse.


Click on the file you want to select as your wallpaper.


Then click on apply.


Thats is you are done.How do I set my paint.net creation as my desktop wallpaper?
press right click on web page in which ur picture is present tere wuld b a option saying ''set as background image'' click on it n uwill get it as ur wallpaper.How do I set my paint.net creation as my desktop wallpaper?
Save It Under My Picture's,


Go To Your Desktop And Right Click and Go To Propertie's And Go To The Wall Paper Tab And Click Browse Then Find It.
Right click desktop%26gt;Click Properties%26gt;desktop tab%26gt;Browse image%26gt;Select Image%26gt;Apply%26gt;OK
right click on the image, select set as desktop image
While saving just save as';Filename.JPEG';

No comments:

Post a Comment