Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I cut out an irregular shaped image with straight lines using paint.net?

It is an image of a person but I want the outline to be striaght lines and can therefore not use the lasso tool. I want the image to appear jagged when placed on the new background. However it is not square so the rectangle tool won't work either.How can I cut out an irregular shaped image with straight lines using paint.net?
Cut out bits at a time. So cut off squares or triangles but make them join up.





Don't know how to explain any better. Sorry.How can I cut out an irregular shaped image with straight lines using paint.net?
Check out the Help function for straight lines....I had a similar problem with another program that I spent ages blocking out individual pixels only to find it did this automatically. I Think on mine it was something as simple as holding down the shift or control key while moving to the next point.....was a real DOH! moment for me.





Regards





Jim
  • over the counter cream
  • venetian mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment