Friday, January 8, 2010

In paint.net how do I recolor an area that I accidently erased?

Just learning to use this program and know almost nothing. I am trying to used tutorials found to practice. But they give not alot of info on basic usage. I am erasing the background around my daughter and accidently erased part of her arm. In the past, I have just started over. There's gotta be an easier way!! Please help and if you know any BASIC tutorials that I may look at, please let me know. THANKSIn paint.net how do I recolor an area that I accidently erased?
You should just be able to hit Ctrl + Z to go back one step. Paint.NET stores your entire workflow (every edit to the image) and will let you go back to any stage.In paint.net how do I recolor an area that I accidently erased?
You can join for Interview Question And Answer, Java, Software, ASP.NET Question And Answer, CCNP Question And Answer, ABAP Tutorial, SQL Question And Answer, Technology, IT Technology, Certification, VB Script Tutorial, Unix Question And Answer, Java Question And Answer, Oracle Tutorial


at


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/computertutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment